Annual Maintenance Guide for Borg Marine Grade Locks on Gates and where used on outside doors
To maintain your Borg Marine Grade Locks, Annually follow these steps:
- Remove the Borg Marine Grade Lock from the door.
- Spray the inside of the Borg Marine Grade Lock with GT85 or other silicon-based lubricant through the tumbler holes on the reserve of the keypad.
- Remove any excess lubricant with a soft cloth.
- Spray all the fixings, accessories, and latch of the Borg Marine Grade Lock with GT85 or other silicon-based lubricant.
- Push each of the buttons and rotate the knob several times to ensure that the Borg Marine Grade Lock is working smoothly and that all buttons return to their outward position.